Official Iowa v Wisconsin Game Thread

Bunch of whiny lil ******* up in here. Hawks are battling against a damn good football team. Some of you guys are pathetic. I'm gonna take the high road and get outta here cuz I don't have the desire to see it anymore. GO Hawks!

Spielman summed up Miller's entire ******* career in eight words: "He had no idea Pederson was back there."

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. They'll have to play offense in the second half if we don't have a lead.

Bunch of whiny lil ******* up in here. Hawks are battling against a damn good football team. Some of you guys are pathetic. I'm gonna take the high road and get outta here cuz I don't have the desire to see it anymore. GO Hawks!

More kool-aide for you sir?

Now there's a guy that enjoys mediocrity and isn't afraid to announce it.

Iowa's offense has been gifted with great field position, and has done nothing with it. It's embarrassing.

Moral victory.