Official Iowa v Purdue Game Thread

3rd and short. time to not try and outthink the room. just run Jordan. he's averaging 7.5 per carry.

With the defense up trying to stop the run on this third and one this is the perfect time for a quick slant behind the linebackers, it could go all the way!

Jordan Canzeri will have a good game today. He will disappear from the gameplan against Michigan and Nebraska. Our coaching staff sees what works and then takes it out against next weeks opponent.

I didn't think canzeri could handle the load as a feature back. I was wrong it seems.

Feature backs have to do it all season, not a few games. I'm not saying he couldn't be, just saying that this half doesn't prove that's he's now capable of being a feature back.

Jordan Canzeri will have a good game today. He will disappear from the gameplan against Michigan and Nebraska. Our coaching staff sees what works and then takes it out against next weeks opponent.

Keep 'em gussin'!!!!

Considering KF is owed salary through 2020, I'd say Barta doesn't have much leverage to work with...

Heres from a recent Q&A with Garta:

Q&A with Athletics Director Gary Barta - The Daily Iowan

DI: Football ticket sales have dipped this year, while men’s basketball ticket sales have soared. What’s it like to see that?

Barta: First of all, in football, our season ticket sales were only down 1 percent. Where we saw our largest dip in attendance was in student sales. We’re going to work as hard as we can to get that back. I love the direction where Kirk’s program is heading. We’re not there yet, but we’re on the upswing. In men’s basketball, it’s been exciting to see the growth and the upswing for the past three years in a row in that ticket base. It looks like we’re already on the verge of selling out a lot of tickets for Big Ten games, and it’s early November.