***OFFICIAL Iowa v Pedo State beatdown thread***

A lot stuff was thrown at the Hawks tonight, including bad announcers, overall a good sign that they finished off one. As trying this season has been, it sure has been an upgrade over the Lickliter years.

Give Penn State some credit. The shitless officials gave them every chance to win but all in all they played very well. Probably as well as they have played this year i would bet. They still have the Huskers at their place maybe they can win that one. I wonder of Marble knew he could catch the inbounds pass and dribble twice then get fouled all in a half second. Game should have been over before the whistle even blew.

If we're going to win a nailbiter I would prefer it be against a ranked team. Teams like Penn State this year should at least be a double digit win. Kudos to the announcers for giving a token praise to Penn State for playing this game.

Give Penn State some credit. The shitless officials gave them every chance to win but all in all they played very well. Probably as well as they have played this year i would bet. They still have the Huskers at their place maybe they can win that one. I wonder of Marble knew he could catch the inbounds pass and dribble twice then get fouled all in a half second. Game should have been over before the whistle even blew.
Sometimes when you're having a good time the clock stands still.

Lol....sure seems like it.

Ugly win. Not unhappy, just sayn....we're way way way under-performing again. No way this game should have come down to the last shot in the last second. No way.

Yes this game should have been put away in the first half.

Wow, we finally learned how to win a close one, not easily but a win is a win......

We are still alive for the Dance, folks.....

:cool:
th

two smart plays by marble at the end.

First the foul when the guy had made it down the court one on one and was going to get seperation for a shot

second was missing the free throw at the end so they had to launch it full court.

Latest posts