***OFFICIAL Iowa v Pedo State beatdown thread***

All you elitest beer snobs will be wailing in despair as I enjoy a Budweiser Black Crown, distinctively smooth, beechwood aged golden amber lager, purchased at Walgreens for $11.99 a 12 pack.....

Winner all the way.....

Signed, Jack.....

:cool:

All you elitest beer snobs will be wailing in despair as I enjoy a Budweiser Black Crown, distinctively smooth, beechwood aged golden amber lager, purchased at Walgreens for $11.99 a 12 pack.....

Winner all the way.....

Signed, Jack.....

:cool:

I enjoy this beer good choice sir

don't watch a lot of bball and I even know these refs are bad

Josh O continues to get somebody's minutes but not sure why. He hit one wide open three. A 7th grader can do that.

Nobody is allowed to play with passion. It's an unacceptable aspect of the game. If you express yourself with any emotion whatsoever, the other team should get some free throws in compensation.

Id love to agree with you on Mel's T but even from my family room I could see he was glaring in a menacing way at the player he thought fouled him (he did) on the jam and may have jawed at him. No surprise he got T'd. Right call.

Zebras missed a hard rake across Mel's arm.

Id love to agree with you on Mel's T but even from my family room I could see he was glaring in a menacing way at the player he thought fouled him (he did) on the jam and may have jawed at him. No surprise he got T'd. Right call.

I don't know. I don't have DVR on this TV in my office, but the guy was in front of him as they were going down the court. He may have said something, but he didn't get in the guys face at all.

Josh O continues to get somebody's minutes but not sure why. He hit one wide open three. A 7th grader can do that.

He isn't taking anything away. He brings solid D and great vision with crisp passes. At least he hit the one sp far. Not like he's jacking up 15 attempts.

I don't know. I don't have DVR on this TV in my office, but the guy was in front of him as they were going down the court. He may have said something, but he didn't get in the guys face at all.

He had his face up close to the Pedo State player's head. Didn't look natural.

Latest posts