Official Iowa v Ohio State Game Thread

30 near perfect minutes of football down. need another 30 near perfect minutes of football.

Hawks have to force a punt coming out of halftime and keep it going on offense. All season the 2nd half has been pretty bland for the Hawks. They have to come out focused.

Just make them work for points! No more big plays. Control the clock. We score 14 in the 2nd...I think we win. #Willkknowsoon

3 and out would be huge to start the half. Could seriously deflate OSU, since they've been manhandled by our oline and have to be tired after they spent so much time on the field in the first half. Just hope our secondary is up for the challenge.

I'm will be very happy , happy, happy to be wrong. I would have personally let that thread lay until the game is a final. That is just me..

I'm still very grounded and will not getting over confident just yet. Still another half to go..
So far so good with my prediction.
Lets homer this up! Meatman creates official game thread, followed by NCHAWK posting the official official game thread. Confusion ensues for one quarter. Iowa ends up winning by 4. Iowa visiting crowd shouts "WE-ARE-BACK! WE-ARE-BACK! WE-ARE-BACK" while KOK4PREZ sits in a corner, scribbling a eulogy dedicated to the greatness of Gregory Davis. Everyone celebrates.

3 and out would be huge to start the half. Could seriously deflate OSU, since they've been manhandled by our oline and have to be tired after they spent so much time on the field in the first half. Just hope our secondary is up for the challenge.

I don't think we're going to deflate a team who hasn't lost in two years but we could make them a bit nervous.

Ohio State fans crying about their CB targetting. Doesn't have to be helmet to helmet to get that call...it just has to be intentional spearing, which it clearly was...

Not sure what their argument could possibly be, since the hit was ALSO helmet to helmet.

I know....I've been preparing myself mentally all week for the loss. If we win, I will be ecstatic. But I don't want to go there yet...it's the Hawks you know. They are heart breakers.

I merely hoped we would not embarrass ourselves, first half leads are not necessarily a bonus for us this year.....

Hawks have to force a punt coming out of halftime and keep it going on offense. All season the 2nd half has been pretty bland for the Hawks. They have to come out focused.

HALF TIME ADJUSTMENTS ARE NEEDED AS THE OSU WILL MAKE THEM. With that said, I am very surprised at this point. I'll admit I thought this would be ugly from the start.

I would have waited to bring out that prediction thread. Let's be honest, the Hawks have not exactly been at their best in the second half.

Nice game plan coming in. Hawks have played well. Really impressed by Rudock so far. But there is another 1/2 to go. Let's hope they can get rolling...

Latest posts