Official Iowa v Ohio State Game Thread

2nd game in a row Iowa faces some dirty play. Watch Ohio States guys when Iowa runs out of bounds. They always get in little shoves late.

It's football dude. I'm really tired of seeing this type of stuff. Football is a physical, physical game and especially at this level, almost vicious..

After all the ****** close calls last year in basketball it'd be really nice if we could get this one.

some other big upsets going on. who knows, maybe it's just Iowa's day?

let's see if Iowa can keep the momentum. and let's hope OSU doesn't make any adjustments.

Just want to apologize if it sounds like I'm thumping my chest. I got so tired of hearing all the "OSU will name the score", "we have zero chance", etc... that I read on here all week. There's a reason games are played and regardless of how this one turns out we came out with something to prove and didn't back down regardless or who we played and where we played them. GO HAWKS!!!

Ohio State fans crying about their CB targetting. Doesn't have to be helmet to helmet to get that call...it just has to be intentional spearing, which it clearly was...

Hey K-mart, make a block, catch the ball, or take some bench

May have to bring a 5th man on the 3rd and longs but can't ask for much more this half

Many fans have been calling for more throws to the TE. 9 receptions by that group today. Maybe some on here do know what they're talking about.

Not many people know but I have a confidential souce who has verified that KF had his staff spend the bye week scanning the various message boards for good ideas. After a first screen of the ideas they did research on the posters to identifiy those who had ' actaully played the game'. They then took those ideas and incorporated them into today's game plan. So keep the ideas coming. We really do know more about football than the coaches do.

Our staff did an amazing job coming up with a game plan and the guys did a hell of a job executing it. Now hopefully we keep them on their toes and continue to have our way with them up front the second half.

Latest posts