****Official Iowa -v- North Carolina Game Thread****

Nobody is boxing out....very frustrating all the 2nd chance pts UNC are getting.....and we are not moving at all on offense....I always say the 1st 5 minutes of the second half will almost always dictate how games are won or lost....I hope Iowa comes out hot and limit TO's....If they do this game goes to the wire.....and ala 1989 come away w/the "W".....

That #3 of NC is getting away with way too many fouls, plus Gabe's block was clean.

Yeah...White got undercut once and then an intentional over the back mugging...should have been flagrant. Officials skipped a big over and back by NC...get your heads out of your a....

halftime comments all about NC and how they need to improve, not a word about Iowa's great defense...keep that effort up and Hawks have a great chance to win. We do need to get on the boards...too many second chances for NC. Get physically tougher, Hawks.

Gesell a big plus first half. Woody, get physical. U...get involved on O. Sap very good. Ogle...hit a couple of 3's for us.

I look at Iowa's athletes vs NC and nobody can tell me we do not have the players to be a v ry good bb team. Go Hawks!

Latest posts