****Official Iowa -v- North Carolina Game Thread****

Don't like the odds of this one ... NC shooting < 30% but right there and get ball to start 2nd; they're a bad rebounding team and kicking Iowa's *** on the boards ... now Gabe w/ 3rd foul and Woody playing terribly.

It's gonna be a rough 2nd half for Iowa.

Nice to be winning but they're only shooting 25% or so and rebounding everything. Tough to see how we pull this out. I would love to be wrong.

Nice to be winning but they're only shooting 25% or so and rebounding everything. Tough to see how we pull this out. I would love to be wrong.
I agree. Carolina isn't going to miss like they did in the first half either. Iowa is going to have to really step it up in the second half on both ends.

Don't like the odds of this one ... NC shooting < 30% but right there and get ball to start 2nd; they're a bad rebounding team and kicking Iowa's *** on the boards ... now Gabe w/ 3rd foul and Woody playing terribly.

It's gonna be a rough 2nd half for Iowa.

It would be really nice if Iowa's guards could I dunno make a post pass to woody and actually let him get a chance on the offensive end but they still have yet to figure it out

Maybe Fran slams a chair in the locker room while yelling at the players about rebounding? If they don't get better in the paint they will not win.

Hawks haven't won a big game in either b'ball or football in almost a year, right? (at OSU last January??)

Except for the fact he smack him across the head, other than that yes it was clean. :)

Exactly, HP, still was a Man's block. I would not have called it if I was one of the officials. I would have called charging on the tarheel......

Our opponent always seems to make the necessary halftime adjustments. Time to make some adjustments of our own. We don't need Mike G dribbling the entire possession, and he should only shoot when completely open or in transition.....

Who really thought we would be ahead at halftime, especially with the ****poor rebounding.....

Very Proud of the Lads tonight, no matter how it ends.....

Three tight games going on right now. If the scores hold up, it will be 9-2 B1G before the last three games start.

That NC guy that throws his weight around and should be fouled out in the first half is Meek, #3 I think. The refs need to get on that guy's push offs. Iowa would be up by 15. It is making me upset what he is getting away with.

Latest posts