****Official Iowa -v- North Carolina Game Thread****

Wonder how Roy felt when Woody took over late in the second half at crunch time.....

He is probably worshiping the porcelon God right now.....

Recruitingwise, this is Money

Easy to criticize many things about game, but let's enjoy a win over a famous basketball school (even though they can't shoot either).

Easy to criticize many things about game, but let's enjoy a win over a famous basketball school (even though they can't shoot either).

Clank city.......but man it's great to beat a top 15 team again, ON THE ROAD!
Come March that is what counts, doesn't matter what UNC ends up doing.

Happy for Mike G. He played with a chip on his shoulder. Keep it up kid.
Woody showed up big, one Big key was getting the fifth foul on their big guy. He must of had at least a double-double.

Uhl gave us some nice minutes tonight. Encouraging. Jok, on the other hand, circling the drain.

On the radio Roy just gave credit to Iowa and said we made more plays, and specifically noted Woody's 3 straight baskets.

Just saw the recap at halftime of the Duke/Wisky game... All they talked about (literally) was what UNC didn't do. Guess they did show Gesell's 3 point play at least. Thanks for the kudos, ESPN. :mad:

Just saw the recap at halftime of the Duke/Wisky game... All they talked about (literally) was what UNC didn't do. Guess they did show Gesell's 3 point play at least. Thanks for the kudos, ESPN. :mad:

But when the showed Gesell's play, didn't they only talk about what NC didn't do on defense?

HA HA screw you Paige

Where is the compassion, Dek, although the pain roy is going through pleases me immensely, this is one of the most Bitter pills he has ever had to swallow.....

Will the Sun shine for roy tomorrow, will the birds keep on singing......

:cool:

Now that is what I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

GO HAWKS!!! YES SIR...

Who started this Official Game Thread. Damn he the man.. NEVER GIVE UP BABY!!! :)

celebrate.gif

As Foghorn Leghorn would say: Dats my Boy.....

:cool:

Happy for Mike G. He played with a chip on his shoulder. Keep it up kid.
Woody showed up big, one Big key was getting the fifth foul on their big guy. He must of had at least a double-double.

Uhl gave us some nice minutes tonight. Encouraging. Jok, on the other hand, circling the drain.

Disagree on Jok i thought he played well when in and had his shots do everything but go in the basket, if you want to see somebody going down the drain that is JO, he is not good at all..

Latest posts