***OFFICIAL Iowa v Fuskers Game Thread***

Good thing we had a weak non conference season so we'd have a good self image against Nebby at Nebby.

Are the Hawks now 3-2 against the bottom 4 teams?

Don't know about anyone else, but I never have a good feeling when Marble has it in his hands at crunch time.

Just when I think I've seen the Hawks' best melt down, the go and pull this crap. Unbelievable. That was probably the worst half of bball they've had in a couple years. 41 points in the 1st half and 19 in the 2nd. Wow.

We can still make it in.. a strong perfomance here on out and a win against Indy.

I love the thought. But man....that dream is over. Lets hope for a good end to the season and a run in the NIT.

We will end with a w/l record i expected...but will get there differently than i thought.

Next year,If we win these close games we've lost this year...wow.

Dang.

Fran didn't do the team any favors in this game. Watched a 16 point lead slip away, and never made a single adjustment to stop the bleeding.

How can you even find a word in the ENGLISH language to describe this humiliation. NO ONE stepped up and made a play. As far as I'm concerned if Oglesby doesn't hit 1 of his first 2 or 3 shots you might as well keep him on the bench the rest of the game. Where the HE LL was Basabe at the end of that game.

We were outmanned in the paint. Oglesby still getting minutes frustates me but who else do we have? Basabe needs more touches inside.

Seriously.....for me this was a worse loss than the NW State loss a few years back in the NCAA's? To me right now, it meant more for the program to keep moving forward. This meltdown was a setback!

No way is this worse than the NW state loss. I was there and it was pitiful. Why did I know that last three pointer was going in? Because, that is our M O this season.

I'm done watching this team **** away leads this year, my blood pressure can't take it. Reminds me too much of the damn football season, I was a lot happier after I stopped caring

Latest posts