Official Iowa v Directional Michigan Game Thread

Iowa's d-line has been getting pressure today and d-backs must be covering fairly well. The Western Michigan has thrown a lot of passes away so far.

Welcome home, man! You were 12 the last time I saw you!

#nosandusky

Hey man, I'm old and boring now. My aarp letter should be coming in the mail soon. Anyway, I've been here lurking on Jon's site since he was at scout, so I've been home...I've just been the creepy dude outside the house, looking in through the windows, watching the family sit down for Christmas dinner, pretending to carry on conversations with the family sitting around the table. So...uhh. Hi.

It's possible that if he had experience last year the offense would have operated smoother earlier in the game and it wouldn't have been close enough to be decided by that play. It's also possible he would have made a different throw. A game isn't decided by one play, even though it's easy to point to that one as the reason they lost. Iowa misses plenty of opportunities early in games, that's why they play so many close games.

I think he was assuming JR would have played at least a game (like after being eliminated from bowl eligibility), got some real throws, applied some of the offensive philosophies instead of going through the motions in practice against the 2's. I don't think he meant handing the ball off in the second half of a blowout win early in the 2012 season (were there any of those?).
I'm with you guys if it was a start...I was going off of meaningless mop up duty handoff reps.

Hey man, I'm old and boring now. My aarp letter should be coming in the mail soon. Anyway, I've been here lurking on Jon's site since he was at scout, so I've been home...I've just been the creepy dude outside the house, looking in through the windows, watching the family sit down for Christmas dinner, pretending to carry on conversations with the family sitting around the table. So...uhh. Hi.

My God...it's like you read that from my family life... :eek:

A day or two ago I posted that Iowa would really open up the offense in this game and we'd see a little of everything in our arsenal. First half we had 9 passes. I really have a lot of insight into what the coaches are doing in this program.

Hold onto the ball young guys or you won't be seeing the field. OH MY, pick 6 x 2 Lowry!!!!!!!!