Official Iowa v Directional Michigan Game Thread

If Rudock had gotten the playing time he should have had LAST YEAR, Iowa would be 4-0 after today. You can't tell me the experience from last year wouldn't have paid off with a win against Northern Illinois.

Wow, Iowa has 31 in the first half. My guess is by middle of the 3rd quarter Kirk Ferentz calls it a game and tells the 2nd and 3rd stringers to run the ball, run down the clock. We win 38-10.

Very nice offensive series for Iowa there even including the phantom hold........yet WM does it every pass play but not called there...hmmm

....Iowa would be 4-0 after today...

Please let's not get ahead of ourselves. Another 32 minutes of play remain before this game is decided. We will be practicing prevent in the second half. If the huskirts blew a 3TD lead, we are capable of doing better.

If Rudock had gotten the playing time he should have had LAST YEAR, Iowa would be 4-0 after today. You can't tell me the experience from last year wouldn't have paid off with a win against Northern Illinois.

You're reaching.

Rudock reminds me of another Jake we've all seen, with his poise under fire...

h677B2453

Who did you think I meant???

You cant tell me it would have.

Latest posts