***Official Iowa-Purdue Prediction Thread***

le Hawks 16 (one TD and 2 FGs) - Puuurduuue 13

i predict Iowa will score 13 in the first half and then make a series of very questionable play calls in the second half, leading to only one FG.

I think we win this one 13-11. We score a defensive TD on a James Morris pick 6 and add 2 FGs on 14 and 9 yard drives set up by the defense. The defense plays good football and gives up 3 FGs, two of which are the result of the offense leaving them in bad field position. Offense gives up a late safety when Purdue pins us deep on a good punt and Ferentz thinks better of trying to do anything other than take the safety. The defense holds on the final Purdue possession and our hated rival goes down.

GO HAWKS

We always get everones's best shot. You my friend are replaying old tapes from a week ago.

hawks jump out to 14-0 lead, fall asleep and then add 10 in the second half for a 58-0 win.

We always get everones's best shot. You my friend are replaying old tapes from a week ago.

hawks jump out to 14-0 lead, fall asleep and then add 10 in the second half for a 58-0 win.
we score 34 while sleeping? sweet.

Even if they do the redzone D will shut them out. The numbers don't lie!

I would be worried about a team like Purdue inside the 5. They are like a cornered animal, and they'll be in full on aggressive mode - they'll go for it on 4th down. Our defense is top 5 in the country, but I just don't know that we can expect it to stop Purdue on 4 chances from the 4 yard line.

Closer than it should be Iowa wins 20-16, Iowa is bowl eligible and if picked for a bowl which I'm guessing is a given. I consider that a win for the year.

Honestly if our defense was not so good, and our bowl hopes hinging on this one I would say we are ripe for a loss. However our defense slams the door and possibly even scores at least one touchdown. Iowa 38 Purdue 10

Western Michigan, UNI, Central Michigan, etc.

We always play down to the competition. Every year we are in a squeaker with a team that we should annihilate.

I think this is a toss up game.

Western Michigan, UNI, Central Michigan, etc.

We always play down to the competition. Every year we are in a squeaker with a team that we should annihilate.

I think this is a toss up game.

Guess you missed the Western Michigan game this year. We rolled them, brah.

Purdue get into the red-zone on their first drive and scores. Iowa comes back to take the lead and win 28-10 to cover to the spread.....that way, I don't have to pay off a bet with the Purdue fans that I work with.

Purdue get into the red-zone on their first drive and scores. Iowa comes back to take the lead and win 28-10 to cover to the spread.....that way, I don't have to pay off a bet with the Purdue fans that I work with.

purdue has FANS :D

Iowa's O has not overwelmed anyone this year. So 9 games in, I have no reason to believe things will change. Hope they do but know they won't. Hawks might score 4 times. That could mean as low as 12 or as high as 28 points. I'll be back tomorrow night to collect my prize money.

Purdue scores no more than 2x

Latest posts