Official Iowa @ Penn St Game Thread

Damn, call a TO and bring Peyton in for the game-winning shot
200w.gif

Told you no wins in the next 5 0-7 after 7 big ten games . Huge disappointment for this hawk fan but seen it coming,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:
If you ever get to State College you’ll see why. The only thing they get attendance for is football because they’re 3 hours from anywhere.

It’s a tiny little town way the hell out in the boonies. They don’t have a Des Moines or CR or Waterloo type town anywhere near that place.

Blew my mind how isolated that place was the first time I went there.
Yup

Credit where credit is due. Down 20+ on the road after two bad losses and they didn’t quit. Damn near won it.

Fran and staff, then coaches and players, (not players alone meeting) , must have a come to Jesus meeting before the Indiana game at CHA. Given past performances, there is a chemistry problem that has to be dealt with. No damn way this team is as bad as we have seen the last three games.

Has there ever been a Hawkeye team that’s shot this poorly percentage wise over this many games?

Honest question.

These guys couldn’t hit water from a boat.

LMAO!!!
I missed the game but saw the final score. Just reading through everyone’s comments. Fry I’ve never heard the water/boat comment before……… hilarious!!!

Latest posts