***Official Iowa @ O$U game thread****

I've never seen such a horrible defensive team... whats funny is these jackwagon announcers can't seem to notice that Iowa has no defense... they say oh we need to get cook going,. ect ect.

No we need to be able to fucking stop someone.

I heard that Cook is looking to transfer. Got that from a HS coach down here in Missouri. Hearing any grumblings up your way?
Why would a guy like that sit out a season?Doesn’t make sense. Better chance he tries at the league and fails. Either way if he’s not in an Iowa uniform next year Fran better be done.

Instead of thinking about getting a good seed

We are concerned about number 10 in the Big Ten

Would be nice to get a bye, even though we will probably lost the first game we play anyway

Hasn't it been a while since we have won two in a row anyway

I don’t remember an Iowa team just get their butts kicked game after game after game.

I've never seen such a horrible defensive team... whats funny is these jackwagon announcers can't seem to notice that Iowa has no defense... they say oh we need to get cook going,. ect ect.

No we need to be able to fucking stop someone.
And it all starts with Cook and Garza in the paint.

I’ll maintain that Garza is nothing special. Whatever he gets you offensively he loses you with his slow feet on defense. I would play Cook way more minutes at the 5 where he is a tougher matchup.

Latest posts