***Official Iowa-ISU Prediction Thread***

okeefe4prez

Hawks 34, Clones 12.

Rudock has his breakout game and throws for 315. O-line finds a way to shut down Rodney Coe. Weisman runs for 180. Defense gives up a few long drives but stiffens up in the red zone holding ISU to 4 FGs.

Iowa 10
isu 13
Rhoads is nearly impossible to beat when he has two weeks to prepare. Ask Gundy if you don't believe me.

screenhunter_03-dec-10-1329-1.jpg

Iowa is undefeated against the clowns in years ending with 3 they continue the streak and win.
IOWA 29
CLOWNS 14

Iowa is undefeated against the clowns in years ending with 3 they continue the streak and win.
IOWA 29
CLOWNS 14
Clown fans around the office are very confident this week after watching the Hawks struggle against one of the worst teams in CFB. They should be. Hawks lose 38-20.

Iowa 10
isu 13
Rhoads is nearly impossible to beat when he has two weeks to prepare. Ask Gundy if you don't believe me.

You're high if you think this offense is only going to score 10. We have two weeks of film to watch to tighten things up.

Clown fans around the office are very confident this week after watching the Hawks struggle against one of the worst teams in CFB. They should be. Hawks lose 38-20.

Tell the janitorial staff to shut up and respect their betters. Surely there are no clown fans who work in an office in other than a janitorial or security guard capacity, right?

Tell the janitorial staff to shut up and respect their betters. Surely there are no clown fans who work in an office in other than a janitorial or security guard capacity, right?
Low level clerk types who do nothing but shuffle paper around and pound their chest about how bad the Hawks are, and how the Clones are going to treat us like their favorite sheep.

I'll just copy and paste my prediction from the other thread and add a score:

Only reason I think the Hawks will pull out a close one this year....

Iowa's strength: Rushing the football behind a pretty solid offensive line
Iowa State's weakness: Terrible tackling, and a god awful front 7

It's gonna be another close one and the Hawks tend to lose the close ones in this series so who knows. If Iowa can get the run game going and capitalize on a couple plays over the top then they'll be fine. However, that is usually the gameplan and it hasn't worked well in the past so at this point I'm pretty much clueless as far as what to expect.

Hawks win 20-17

Low level clerk types who do nothing but shuffle paper around and pound their chest about how bad the Hawks are, and how the Clones are going to treat us like their favorite sheep.

Average salary of these clowns? Let me guess - not even salaried, $9.25 an hour with 5 days of PTO per annum.

I'll just copy and paste my prediction from the other thread and add a score:

Only reason I think the Hawks will pull out a close one this year....

Iowa's strength: Rushing the football behind a pretty solid offensive line
Iowa State's weakness: Terrible tackling, and a god awful front 7

It's gonna be another close one and the Hawks tend to lose the close ones in this series so who knows. If Iowa can get the run game going and capitalize on a couple plays over the top then they'll be fine. However, that is usually the gameplan and it hasn't worked well in the past so at this point I'm pretty much clueless as far as what to expect.

Hawks win 20-17

How many rushing yards will Rudock have? I'll bet he goes bonkers against them.

Aren't UNI and MSU in the same conference and were within a game or 2 of each other last year? Iowa dominated their game but shot themselves in the foot a couple of times (all correctable mistakes) where as the Clowns lost their game. Try again clown fans.

Aren't UNI and MSU in the same conference and were within a game or 2 of each other last year? Iowa dominated their game but shot themselves in the foot a couple of times (all correctable mistakes) where as the Clowns lost their game. Try again clown fans.

No, Missouri moved to the SEC but they were kind of toward the bottom of the conference last year. It's still a big win for Iowa, but it isn't like we beat Alabama or LSU.

How many rushing yards will Rudock have? I'll bet he goes bonkers against them.

Total rushing yards for Rudock... kind of a weird stat to predict but I'll go with 20. Weisman should have no problem getting to 150, and the Hawks should have no problem getting close to 300 yards total on the ground. If ISU gave up damn near 200 yards rushing to one back from UNI then theoretically Iowa's line should manhandle them. Notice how I said theoretically... what should happen doesn't always happen in Ames. It's like the Hawks enter the Twilight Zone.

Latest posts