***OFFICIAL IOWA - ISU GAME THREAD***

Explain to me how Vandy taking a 5 step drow and then throwing it 1 yard past the line of scrimmage is going to win this ******* game.

at least he didn't underthrow it like he did on the pick in the first half

Catchable ball? Not even close, I like the play call, but jeeze don't blame the WR

let's no act like Iowa doesn't have any talent and the ISU defense is great. It is up to Greg Davis to find ways to move the ball. If he uses the excuse that this team doesn't have the talent he needs to run his offense, his job is to find ways to make this offense work with the parts he has. There is no excuse for this offense to be this inept.

Has vandy ever hit anyone more than 30 yards downfield?
I guess that explains the 2 yard routes...

It's not like Vandy has not had time to pass.....He just can't get it to the right person, and you can't overthrow KMM like that

let's no act like Iowa doesn't have any talent and the ISU defense is great. It is up to Greg Davis to find ways to move the ball. If he uses the excuse that this team doesn't have the talent he needs to run his offense, his job is to find ways to make this offense work with the parts he has. There is no excuse for this offense to be this inept.

I think it's become painfully obvious who is ultimately in control of this offense.