***OFFICIAL IOWA - ISU GAME THREAD***

le TwinLaker does not post from mobile, I don't think.
Look for an older gent, undoubtedly smiling (he's a very happy dude).

I hope the Hawks win the toss so they can receive and establish a solid running game early to help open up JVB's passing game.

PUslYZPF_d

Bob, take a break. You're bringing some ugly negative waves up in here. Go to whichever bar it is that you game-watch at and stop posting until later.

Leaving for Wing Shack now. Got two Leinie's under my belt as a calmer. Grabbing some wings and (Yueng)lings, but the pressure of doing raffle tix and figuring out prizes still weighing heavily. Plus, OSU just went up 31-7 on UCF.

Felling more positive, in general, however. Must be the prospect of a Maytag Blue wedge salad later tonight!

Leaving for Wing Shack now. Got two Leinie's under my belt as a calmer. Grabbing some wings and (Yueng)lings, but the pressure of doing raffle tix and figuring out prizes still weighing heavily. Plus, OSU just went up 31-7 on UCF.

Felling more positive, in general, however. Must be the prospect of a Maytag Blue wedge salad later tonight!

THAT is what I'm talking about! :)

Bobby, get to the bar and remember at half time when things are looking ugly and you've been jawing back and forth with some Clownie and you can't take it anymore. Make the first hay maker count and hit the mark, right on the tip of his big red alcholic nose.

Vodka and ale today sir?

Nothing yet, T$, but I'll be cracking open an ice-cold High Life upon kickoff of our game.
Who knows what I'll switch to later. Wife is talking about us going out tonight, so I can't get nutty this afternoon or I'll be unable to hang with her. That would not be a smart play. ;):)

What is your plan today?

Bobby, get to the bar and remember at half time when things are looking ugly and you've been jawing back and forth with some Clownie and you can't take it anymore. Make the first hay maker count and hit the mark, right on the tip of his big red alcholic nose.

Man, your wedding commitment has you feeling pretty SALTY today, doesn't it. :p

Nothing yet, T$, but I'll be cracking open an ice-cold High Life upon kickoff of our game.
Who knows what I'll switch to later. Wife is talking about us going out tonight, so I can't get nutty this afternoon or I'll be unable to hang with her. That would not be a smart play. ;):)

What is your plan today?

Behaving during the game today will be a challenge. I just finished a cranzeri and vodka now switching to a banquet

Latest posts