***OFFICIAL IOWA - ISU GAME THREAD***

Pls edit thread title and make isu lower case. No respect shall be given to these clown schitbags.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

44-1024x640.jpg

Ooooooo

Which pregame show are y'all watching? I'm still on espn for some reason. I need to switch over to BTN.

Scorp, What you cooking on the spit today? I have a wedding to attend at 3 today. I had sideline passes for Kinnick for the game. How's my day going?:(:mad::mad::mad:

Scorp, What you cooking on the spit today? I have a wedding to attend at 3 today. I had sideline passes for Kinnick for the game. How's my day going?:(:mad::mad::mad:

no grilling today, too hot
tomorrow will be much cooler, so I'll likely fire up some sausages/onions/peppers

LOL @ wedding
SUCKER

fonzie1.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Anyone else hear on BTN that Iowa threw two passes that went 10 yards through the air last week? They averaged 10 last year.

fonzie1.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Anyone else hear on BTN that Iowa threw two passes that went 10 yards through the air last week? They averaged 10 last year.

Are you wearing your double-thumbs-up "I'm The Fonz" t-shirt, too? VERY cool.

And BTN pre-game, considering BOTH Howard and Gerry picked us to win, was depressing at best.

Bob, take a break. You're bringing some ugly negative waves up in here. Go to whichever bar it is that you game-watch at and stop posting until later.

Latest posts