***Official Iowa Hangs 120 On The Upper Western Illinois State CC (Macomb Campus) Bulldogs Game Thread***

Garza is a great college player, but can he realistically make it in the NBA? 30 years ago he’s a lottery pick. Different game now.

Garza is a great college player, but can he realistically make it in the NBA? 30 years ago he’s a lottery pick. Different game now.
I actually think he’s more suited to the NBA game. It’s a million times more physical and Luka thrives on that smash mouth shit that you can’t get away with in the NCAA game.

SeasonTeamOverallConferenceStandingPostseason
2014–15Western Illinois8–203–139th
2015–16Western Illinois10–173–139th
2016–17Western Illinois8–205–118th
2017–18Western Illinois12–163–118th
2018–19Western Illinois10–214–128th
2019–20Western Illinois5–212–149th
Western Illinois:53–115 (.315)20–74 (.213)

This was the dumpster fire Billy Wright left at West Ill.
No wonder all five starters left.
I think there are only 3 players left from last years team. Jeter did one hell of a job just to field a team.

Connor with the assist to Nunge, JBo with the hockey assist.

I'm going to continue my annual crusade to make the hockey assist an official basketball stat. Its frequently the most important pass.

Sorry, but Bohannon just keeps regressing. His feet are boat anchors. No fire at all.
I decided to watch only Jordon on Iowa D the first half. He got beat once. No, I am not saying he is guarding a great PG. But it is what it is. Couple of other guys have been beaten more frequently.

I've made the comment since Garza was a freshman. If he plays in the seventies and eighties, he's Billy Paultz. With a fifteen year career.

At the NBA level today he may stick with someone, but the best thing to say about his chances is that he will get an extra foul before he is disqualified.

I wish this team had a dominant guard and then I would buy into the inflated ranking. These guards are really bad though.

I actually think he’s more suited to the NBA game. It’s a million times more physical and Luka thrives on that smash mouth shit that you can’t get away with in the NCAA game.
He's improved his footwork tremendously, but I still think the lack of lateral quickness will cause him to rack up fouls like Stephen Cobert racks up one liners.

He's proven doubters wrong before however. And intelligence plus work ethic is a deadly combo of clubs to have in your bag.

Latest posts