Official Iowa finally gets revenge against Duke for the 93 Game Thread

While it is at Carver, with such a short turnaround, the only thing to do is rest and just focus on good form free-throws (60% vs Duke and 38 for 61 - 62% last 3 games - c'mon!) and quick pass 3-point shooting (19% vs Duke and 16 for 61 - 26% last 3 games - that's terrible!) Wednesday and Thurs am.

With Iowa's size disadvantage, their whole foundation for success is making throws and 3's. If you can't do those basics, expect more 8-12 pt losses against any decent team going forward.

Let’s face the truth we don’t have the talent the top teams in the country has recuting has to get better nuff said

Let’s face the truth we don’t have the talent the top teams in the country has recuting has to get better nuff said

I don't know if that is the truth though so I'll wait til at least the end of the week before I face it. The truth at least as of now, is Iowa has lost 2 Q1 games on neutral courts. There are about 10 or so other teams in the top 25 with similar resumes thus far and Iowa is currently ranked 34 in the NET. They're still viewed as a Q1 kind of team. While I agree I have dashed some of my overall expectations for this group, there's a better than average chance this is still a top half of the B1G team.