!*****Official 'Iowa Fans Show Their Support For Buyout Barta' Game Thread*****!

Does Gary Barta attend the game?

• Yes, while waving his middle finger.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, he has a fundraiser to attend.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We get on our team bad at times, but how would you like to be MN?
Preseason top 3 in conf team, lock for Dance, got the talk. Now they look like heck, lost a bad dude to criminal activity, and won't likely sniff the Dance. And have a Pitino as coach, where trouble always follows.

I know it doesnt seem like it right now, but Fran's guys have had a very good track record of developing. Every season but this one Fran's teams have been led by an upper classman (Gatens, Marble, White, Uthoff, Jok, etc).

The glaring misses in player development, IMO, have been Basabe and Woodbury. Those guys never really seemed to develop at all.

Some guys lost minutes as they got older due to being recruited over. That makes it look like they didn't develop. Basabe falls into that category I think.

I know it doesnt seem like it right now, but Fran's guys have had a very good track record of developing. Every season but this one Fran's teams have been led by an upper classman (Gatens, Marble, White, Uthoff, Jok, etc).

The glaring misses in player development, IMO, have been Basabe and Woodbury. Those guys never really seemed to develop at all.

Good point. I am letting this season get in my head too much.

Good game by Hawks.

Improvement on defense. Lots of motion on O.
Effort both ends.

“Undermanned Minnesota” heard 9 times. One more time then their undermanned rotation-manned.

Latest posts