!*****Official 'Iowa Fans Show Their Support For Buyout Barta' Game Thread*****!

Does Gary Barta attend the game?

• Yes, while waving his middle finger.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, he has a fundraiser to attend.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you play against the team your opponent brings or the one they wish they had?

Tell me coach. Did you only enjoy wins against good teams or tell your players, “I’d feel better if we’d beat a better team?”

Actually never enjoyed it. Never ran up the score unless I was making a point...like they did it to someone else. I did enjoy running it up on those if they were good.

Now, if you have a special team that is unbeaten...everyone comes at you hard. That is fun.

Beating Mn at this point doesnt mean a lot.

Hawks are showing good signs though.

Actually never enjoyed it. Never ran up the score unless I was making a point...like they did it to someone else. I did enjoy running it up on those if they were good.

Now, if you have a special team that is unbeaten...everyone comes at you hard. That is fun.

Beating Mn at this point doesnt mean a lot.

Hawks are showing good signs though.
So you’re not going to answer. Not difficult questions

So you’re not going to answer. Not difficult questions
No I didnt enjoy it. It creates bad habits that need correction. Id rather practice on what is exposed by good teams than correct what was created because it was easy. In otherwords rather play Purdue than Mn.

Thats what builds champions.

No I didnt enjoy it. It creates bad habits that need correction. Id rather practice on what is exposed by good teams than correct what was created because it was easy. In otherwords rather play Purdue than Mn.

Thats what builds champions.
Sure. Whatever.

I hope you are right.......After this train wreck of a season I not going to assume automatic player development.

I know it doesnt seem like it right now, but Fran's guys have had a very good track record of developing. Every season but this one Fran's teams have been led by an upper classman (Gatens, Marble, White, Uthoff, Jok, etc).

The glaring misses in player development, IMO, have been Basabe and Woodbury. Those guys never really seemed to develop at all.

Reactions: trj

Latest posts