!****OFFICIAL IOWA/BEACHES OF OHIO GAME THREAD****!

Well my fellow Hawks, we will see what next Saturday will bring. Theres going to have to be some changes in practice this week for sure!
photostudio_1472942635945.png

I see Ohio State knows how to do it in the second half 35 in first half and 35 in the second half for 70 on the board. We win that game 35-17.

Reading most of these posts makes me want to throw up. It is truly unbelievable how negative some of you can be, and if you are really Hawk fans you are pathetic. They did not play perfect today and there is a lot of work to do, but we won and were never threatened. Nobody got injured, the running game looked great, and we didn't have to do anything special to do it.

Mabin struggled yes, but I was very impressed with the arm and poise of the Miami qb, and the receiver was fast and 6'4". Their line played well also.

Stanley is now our #2. He may not play any more this year, but he will be getting #2 reps which will prepare him as the starter next year. If he was the #3, that means he doesn't get the practice and Ill prepared for next year. And also, we may need him this year.

So chill out people and remember that the recruits we want read this board, so act like you have some respect for our team and be supportive

The most depressing thing about this game is the Miami offense stopped the Miami offense more than the iowa defense did.

Reading most of these posts makes me want to throw up. It is truly unbelievable how negative some of you can be, and if you are really Hawk fans you are pathetic. They did not play perfect today and there is a lot of work to do, but we won and were never threatened. Nobody got injured, the running game looked great, and we didn't have to do anything special to do it.

Mabin struggled yes, but I was very impressed with the arm and poise of the Miami qb, and the receiver was fast and 6'4". Their line played well also.

Stanley is now our #2. He may not play any more this year, but he will be getting #2 reps which will prepare him as the starter next year. If he was the #3, that means he doesn't get the practice and Ill prepared for next year. And also, we may need him this year.

So chill out people and remember that the recruits we want read this board, so act like you have some respect for our team and be supportive

Unfortunately, it's the way game threads go. Even when we win.

I agreewith you 100.

Latest posts