Official Iowa attempts to "penetrate Rutgers stiff defense" game thread

getting Kris a breather is huge. he can't continue to play 40+ minutes a game.

Iowa brought the DWD40 or Vaseline for this first half.....made some very good penetration to take a 42-30 lead.

Where do the years go?

Seems like yesterday that Iowa was playing Wisconsin on the TWENTIETH anniversary of Chris Street death.

Now we're coming up on the thirtieth. Over half my life has passed since Chris did.

Unrelated note, is Dix out? Not is that only appropriate for this thread, but I saw Carter Kingsbury out there instead of Josh.

Where do the years go?

Seems like yesterday that Iowa was playing Wisconsin on the TWENTIETH anniversary of Chris Street death.

Now we're coming up on the thirtieth. Over half my life has passed since Chris did.

Unrelated note, is Dix out? Not is that only appropriate for this thread, but I saw Carter Kingsbury out there instead of Josh.

I'm over the nostalgia of having Chris Kingsbury's kid being on the team. If Carter can give you minutes, play him.

Chris Street story a must see.
He personified Iowa basketball.

His career didnt start well, even got in a little trouble off the court (open container while underage) But he improved dramatically his freshman year as he went around the league a second time and was a key player in iowas late season push for an NCAA bid.

He only improved from there, but his main role was still to complement Acie Earl. The accident robbed him of his senior year, when he, Jess Settles and Russ Millard would have been a three headed monster inside.

Latest posts