****OFFICIAL INDIANA PREDICTION THREAD*****

SixAMtailgate

Haven't seen one yet, so I guess I have to start it....

Iowa 27
Indiana 10

ARob doesn't play, but Coker starts and has 18 carries, 91 yards, TD.

Stanzi 21-30, 245, 2TDs, INT.

I have an unrelated question about predictions: on College Gameday, Herbstreit never gives a prediction for games that he is calling, citing journalistic integrity or something like that. Have you guys noticed this? It really irritates me for some reason. I know he has an opinion of who is going to win, and I wish he would tell us. I don't think it would really affect the way he called the game.

Call me crazy, but I think the Hawks are going to explode for more than 50 in this one. Really prove that last year was a fluke...

Hawks 56 Hoosiers 21(with 14 scored in garbage time)

I think that Ricky throws for 4 or 5 scores. I also agree that Robinson will not play much past the 1st quarter if at all...

30-21 Hawks.

Coker rushes for 89 yards and 2 TDs.
Stanzi goes 20-24 292 yards and 2 TDs.
Meyers misses another extra point but nails a 49 yard FG!

I have an unrelated question about predictions: on College Gameday, Herbstreit never gives a prediction for games that he is calling, citing journalistic integrity or something like that. Have you guys noticed this? It really irritates me for some reason. I know he has an opinion of who is going to win, and I wish he would tell us. I don't think it would really affect the way he called the game.

It's the kosher thing to do as a journalist. ESPN doesn't want to pi$$ off any viewers/fans. It's a pretty professional thing to do in my view. Seriously, someone who calls a game cannot predict a game prior to going on air & calling a game. If that would happen it would not look objective.

That is one of the few things I agree with ESPN about.

I predict we'll see lots of Coker and Rogers and keep the offense really vanilla and save the new stuff for NW'ern and OSU.

41-10

We go up 34-3 (and miss another XP) in the first half, put it into cruise control the second half, indiana score a TD in garbage time. Vanilla offense, and get Coker some carries.

49-13 hawks. Manzi goes 23-29 299 4tds 0 picks. Coker goes 19 totes for 121 2tds. DJK sets recieving record first play from scrimmage and also returna a kick for td. And no missed pats!!!

Latest posts