!*****Official 'I Don't Have The ESPN U Channel (IAvsPitt)' Game Thread*****!

I'm listening to the game via streaming. Some of the half time comments (un edited) from Gary and Bob....Wow! Running down our guards, naming specific players, again...wow. ;)

I'm listening to the game via streaming. Some of the half time comments (un edited) from Gary and Bob....Wow! Running down our guards, naming specific players, again...wow. ;)

Wow. I heard this too. Let's just say Gary is not a fan of a certain player and both were questioning why Iowa can't get guards like Pitt has.

Turned it on late, here's what I saw: lay-up, lay-up, 3, layup, lay-up. lay up 3, 3 lay-up...
WTF?
Looks EXACTLY like last year!!!

Wow. I heard this too. Let's just say Gary is not a fan of a certain player and both were questioning why Iowa can't get guards like Pitt has.
Not sure who you're talking about, but Moss is 0-3 shooting with 3 turnovers, no assists and 2 fouls. He did get a rebound, though. So he's got that going for him, which is nice.

Play 1 type of defense and play it welll Fran. How many years do we have to continue to see this crap on the defensive end...again anyone that doesn't mentally get into playing D should sit their ass on the bench.