!*****Official 'I Don't Have The ESPN U Channel (IAvsPitt)' Game Thread*****!

Naturally it went in. Hawks better show up this second half or they'll be run out of Carver. All my excitement is gone. That didn't take long.:(

I will say this...no f-ing way Pitt gonna stay as hot as they’ve been. Although, they are making shooting ad scoring look pretty easy right now:eek:

I don’t know how some of you get through Iowa basketball games without having a stroke or heart attack. Down by 6 at half, Pitt shot lights out, Iowa didn’t play well. Relax during half, we’ll see what the 2nd half brings.

It's really frustrating watching this game because it feels like watching last year's team. No semblance of an offense. Lazy ass defense.
It's hard to get a team to commit to playing good defense for an entire season, that never put much effort into it before. Fran has to dog them in every practice, to make sure they don't slide back into old habits. He has to bench them in games when they return to bad habits.

I don’t know how some of you get through Iowa basketball games without having a stroke or heart attack. Down by 6 at half, Pitt shot lights out, Iowa didn’t play well. Relax during half, we’ll see what the 2nd half brings.
Layups are a high % shot. If you can't stop that you stink at defense.