****** OFFICIAL Hukai vs. Bajur Prediction Thread ******

Ender, you don't have to keep proving you know nothing about football. We figured that out with your first post.

BTW, the rest of you have done a great job.

Recognize this post?????????????? Bandwagon.

The homer number of the week is 62 Hawk fans. Last week's game was only the 2nd time in KF's tenure that we have scored 60+ (62 pts vs NW on Nov 9th 2002 was the other.) Since we are reminiscing about 2002, I'm going out on a limb here and saying that the Hawks are going to have their coming out party ala 2002 Mich game.

Iowa-34
Wisc-13

Enjoy the game and as always GO HAWKS!!!

Already a struggle to go vertical and with a questionable Tevaun, it'll be worse. Wisc will overwhelm and maul the young OL. CJ's gonna be running for his life and take another beating like Pitt gave him. Despite CJ and Canzeri doing everything they can in the short game, the first roadie against a quality team will not end well, 27-16.

Get home without serious injury and focus on running the table.

I'd like to add, Koehn will be B14 special team p.o.w. and continue his Groza Award campaign by hitting 33, 42 and 47 yard fg's, plus rushing for a 1st down on a 4th and 6 fake (oh yes, bet yer Badger undies there WILL be a fake fg attempt) that sets up the only Hawkeye TD of the day.

Special teams will be huge! I see a lot of field goals. OUr defense will need to get pressure on their QB often! King and co. need a pick or 2. Can;t get burned on outside edges. Offensively we will throw a lot of short 5-7 yd passes - because they are the fastest to get out. IF CJ has time to throw we will win easily.....not sure running game will gain much. Hoping Iowa 28-24.

I just don't think Wisconsin's offense will get it done, If they have to rely on Stave to score points. QB is the difference in the game, and the Hawks get a program changing win.

Hawks 24
Badgers 13

Iowa QB > Wisky QB
Iowa RB = Wisky RB
Iowa passing game (WR & TE) slightly > than Wisky
Wisky DB slightly > than Iowa

The unkn is which teams lines are truly better. The key to this game is Iowa two new tackles up against Wisky's D line. If they can hold true, Iowa wins.

I'll say Iowa 20 Wisky 17

Beathard's legs help keep the D honest with Iowa's two new tackles.

Seeing a typical Iowa vs. Wisconsin game close physical game. Feeling another solid 4th quarter and a 30-21 Iowa victory.

Go Hawks!!

Gameplan will be key. If used correctly, we appear to have TEs that can be a real mismatch.

If we can effectively run the ball, I like our chancee.

Phil, Blitz early.

26-19 Iowa

4 FGs by Hawks...and another late pick by King to hold on. Inexplicably, Lots of yards running though.

This will be a close game. A few things that will happen:
King continues his All Big play and gets a pick, gets some big yards in return game.
Stave will be Stave and turn it over twice, a fumble and a pick. (see above)
There will be a 2 point safety.
Badgers fans will have their cute little jump around but Hawks will be the ones jumping around as the final gun goes off
Hawks 26
BADgers 17
Bring home that bull!

Latest posts