**** OFFICIAL HOKKS' ONE MISSED FT VS REALLY GREAT HAIR WHO CAN COACH THREAD ****

Reason why your pulling for nova? I got nothin for those guys

Grew up in Philadelphia

Moved to DM in the 8th grade

Dad was transferred to Meredith. Best thing that could have ever happen.

Wouldn't leave DM for Philadelphia under any conditions.

Iowa is a great place to live.

Last edited:
Shattered Dreams

And Reality Check

For the Ramblers and Wolverines

Both had great runs and deserve praise

Nothing to be ashamed of. Making the Final Four is a worthy accomplishment

Apparently, that is what determines the quality and reputation of any college basketball team

Last edited:
Hell no, I pity our own crew and how far they have to go to make the NIT.

The Sad Truth

Being an unrepentant homer, I can see us perhaps, with a little bit of luck, and a questionable call or two from the referees, getting a PlayIn seed in the NIT next season.....

Hope springs eternal

:cool:

The Sad Truth

Being an unrepentant homer, I can see us perhaps, with a little bit of luck, and a questionable call or two from the referees, getting a PlayIn seed in the NIT next season.....

Hope springs eternal

:cool:
Clinton Fan sees them challenging the 1976 Indiana Hoosiers for undefeated supremacy while getting screwed by the refs on every possession.

JB had a good strategy, but Nova figured it out and M had no answer for the 6th man. M also aside from a couple of bigs isn't very strong physically.

That game was played so far beyond Iowa on speed that it isn't even comparable.

M had no business being in the game. They were a 4 or a 5 seed realistically. A 7 had they not won the Big.

Was nice to see a coach in JB be frustrated and not make a fool of himself and his university.

How did Nova manage to finish 2nd in the Big East?