***OFFICIAL HAWKS VS SPARTACUS GAME THREAD***

kirk-ferentz-meme-generator-i-think-ill-kneel-the-ball-here-24be4b.jpg

Crowd needs to tap into the flasks right now, because they need the energy to continue into the 3rd.

Galloway said the first correct statement all day. If Iowa fair catches that Iowa doesn't take a knee. I've been mad before at Ferentz taking a knee but that was the right thing to do. The person to be mad at is the punt returner for losing 15 yards of field position.

Can someone clarify why there was no penalty on MSU's thuggery on Powell? I was sure a 15-yarder was on the way. I watch with commentary muted, so don't have the talking head perspective.

This.

Fair catch 15 yards upfield and its a different decision even for KF

I think if there is a team he will go for the killshot against, it is MSU. But I think it was the right call with where the ball stopped rolling and the extra 5 seconds that ran off the clock because of it.

Can someone clarify why there was no penalty on MSU's thuggery on Powell? I was sure a 15-yarder was on the way. I watch with commentary muted, so don't have the talking head perspective.

because the line judge on that near side of the field is asleep - and won't call anything today. Not even a tackle/hold call by the MSU rcvrs, not on msu #66 who is practicing greco roman wrestling all day, why would he call a decapitation attempt?

Even with the ball where it stopped Rudock was 11 for 11 and they had huge momentum and 3 time outs. As long as they don't run risky plays why not go for it?

Galloway said the first correct statement all day. If Iowa fair catches that Iowa doesn't take a knee. I've been mad before at Ferentz taking a knee but that was the right thing to do. The person to be mad at is the punt returner for losing 15 yards of field position.
It wasn't 83s fault. There was an Iowa blocker that came into the area of the fair catch and rather than running into him, he backed off. Rewind it and check it out.

Latest posts