***Official Hawks vs. Is Your Mascot A Tornado Or A Bird? Game Thread***

Have you seen a team dismantled like that before? I’ve seen Iowa hoops demolish some teams, they had a special dose for ISU. Team seems on some sorta of destiny

Have you seen a team dismantled like that before? I’ve seen Iowa hoops demolish some teams, they had a special dose for ISU. Team seems on some sorta of destiny
The only thing that comes to my mind was many years ago when football Hokks destroyed the Fighting Illannoy. Blv this was during the Chuck Long-Ronnie Harmon era. Everything was going right. IIRC the good guys were up 35-0 at end of first quarter.

A lot of fun watching this '93 game - definitely a trip down memory lane.

As far as present day goes ...Garza...wow. I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like it in college basketball at all, certainly never in an Iowa uniform.
I remember Greg Stokes having a couple games where it seemed like he never missed. And was unstoppable no matter what the defense tried.

But Stokes was no Luka Garza. Greg couldn't shoot from the outside like Luka. Stokes occasionally took plays off. Luka never takes a play off.

The only thing that comes to my mind was many years ago when football Hokks destroyed the Fighting Illannoy. Blv this was during the Chuck Long-Ronnie Harmon era. Everything was going right. IIRC the good guys were up 35-0 at end of first quarter.
Like I said in another thread, Lacey Underall's defense was better than Iowa State’s last nignt.

Latest posts