***OFFICIAL HAWKS STOMP THE MICHIGAN STATE SHART-ANS GAME THREAD***

Iowa looking tough. Started making a few threes and went on a run. Defensive intensity.. Hope the offense can keep going.

Oh and Izzo... Can't stand the fucker.

This thing is definitely winnable.

I really like McCaffery at the point with Bohannon and/or Baer at wing. You can see that defenders play back on Connor because he can drive the ball whereas they come out to meet Bohannon.
If Connor can develop an outside shot it will really open up his driving game.

This thing is definitely winnable.

I really like McCaffery at the point with Bohannon and/or Baer at wing. You can see that defenders play back on Connor because he can drive the ball whereas they come out to meet Bohannon.

Doesn’t that show JBo opens things up more for both the wings and bigs??

Nonetheless, Connor played well on D. The last foul call was BS. Ref bailed out Winston who drove into a double team and made a weak move and got blocked.

We can feed Garza at will.

Izzo will focus on that in second half. Joe, Isiah be ready.

Like the back door cuts as well. We are moving so much better without the ball this year.

We also look like a smarter team from a basketball IQ standpoint.

If Connor can develop an outside shot it will really open up his driving game.

That’s not Connor’s game and I doubt it ever will be a consistent 3 pt shooter. That’s ok but probably why he’s a bench player for most of his career in my opinion but he shows he can add value other ways for sure.

Doesn’t that show JBo opens things up more for both the wings and bigs??

Nonetheless, Connor played well on D. The last foul call was BS. Ref bailed out Winston who drove into a double team and made a weak move and got blocked.
Bohannon is a big asset playing wing. At PG he’s a liability, and it’s not necessarily his fault. He’s been stuck there because we had no alternative. I just wish Fran would make CM a full time point.

Last edited:
i'll give the athletic department credit, they are going all out for this game. they are/were really trying to sell it. hopefully, Iowa can win.

Latest posts