***Official Hawks/purdont thread***

Who is gonna replace him champ? Jok? MJ Dickerson? This isnt the pros, no FA
Who have we played this year who's had worse shooting guards than us. This isn't the first year for our guards to shoot poorly. You'd think we'd get a decent shooter even by mistake. Fran wants and recruits wings that are long and athletic. Sometimes you need to recruit to fill a specific need.

Well proud of the Hawks for not folding, a few more made free throws and who knows, we may have won one on the road. Player's played as hard as they can and that is all you can ask for. Looked like a different team than what we saw against Wisconsin. Hoping White is not out for the season!

Imagine if Iowa was hitting its free throws.....

Isnt it so disheartening, embarrassing...expected ... that, so often, the parting.comment is,
"Imagine if Iowa just ...."
"If only Hawks wulda..."
"Maybe Iowa will..."

Its becoming so laughable, it just hurts.

Who have we played this year who's had worse shooting guards than us. This isn't the first year for our guards to shoot poorly. You'd think we'd get a decent shooter even by mistake. Fran wants and recruits wings that are long and athletic. Sometimes you need to recruit to fill a specific need.
U didnt answer the question.........

It truly is bizarre how that seems to happen to us so many times. Feels like a curse ever since NW State.

As soon as he let the ball go we were down 2. It going in was a foregone conclusion. I'm still in shock that North Carolina didn't make theirs.

Welp, we’ve officially reached that point in the season where B1G coaches know our tendencies, how to limit our best players, etc. Way to take 3 timeouts back to IC with you Fran, not like your team was shorthanded and tired the whole game. Down 3 with 11 seconds and no timeout? Also, great play that we drew up for that contested fadeaway 16 footer to tie the game when they couldn’t stop the f***ing ball screen all game. It’s great that our coaches have confidence in their players but when the players bball IQ is garbage (cough) Jok (cough), it doesn’t mean much.

How are you not banned yet? Any other forum in the country, you woulda been banned on long ago:confused:

Because I am spreading facts not hate. That's what I think anyway. There needs to be a voice of reason on this te and that is me. Look at my last post, totally positive, pointing out improvements for the big guy.

Latest posts