***Official Hawks/purdont thread***

OH MY GOSH ONE OF OUR GUYS MISSED A 3??? BENCH HIM AND NEVER PLAY HIM AGAIN CUZ BASKETBALL PLAYERS MAKE 100% OF SHOTS AND 3s ARE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTER!!!!

Home town refs, the White call was complete non sense too. I guy almost breaks his should and somehow he gets called?

Ok, I am saying it again for the umpteenth time, college refs are bad, garbage. If you cant foreseen and then see a forearm to the chest and a rap across the wrist when a guy is dunking then forget this game, all college bball.

That bad non-call was in the wide open view of everyone. Gesell just got fouled.

Home town refs, the White call was complete non sense too. I guy almost breaks his should and somehow he gets called?

Give it a rest nick that was a clear foul on White.. I've seen the replay 4 or 5 times now.. What are you talking about??

I never thought I'd say this, but in this game, Olaseni needs to come out and Woody needs to be in. We need his defense.

How is that a jump ball by Haas on Gabe when haas never got his hand on the ball, foul on the arm my gawd, terrible