***Official: Hawks play to avoid last place game thread***

Well, they closed the half with better defense. They seemed to have some more intensity at least the last 8 minutes or so. Unfortunately, UAB sucks so who knows.

Jordan + Moss at the guard spots are just so much better than Ellingson + Dailey. Night and day difference. Backup guard play is gonna really hamper us all year long

I guess Bohannon should shoot about 15 to 20 3pt shots a game. Agree?

Agree... for all the grief he gets, he's about the only instant offense Iowa has. Like another poster said on this thread. If I'm Fran, I say "I want NO uncontested baskets in the post even if you have foul" - period. The constant scoring down low is hard to watch over and over.

Disagree. He needs more confidence to play and shoot through it. Jok would be off at times, shooters/scorers gotta shoot through it play through it.
Not sure he's gotten to that point yet where he is that. It depends on the looks your getting. Shot selection is everything. It's ok to have a rough half I won't kill a kid for that at all. I just want to see him try and impact the game different if your jumper isn't falling. He isn't one dimensional like Jok. He can drive dish and get to the free throw line. Just don't settle for tough jumpers off the dribble is my main concern.

Um...I just went to the kitchen, made a sandwich (wife's gone) ate, came back and checked the score and Iowa went on a 27-6 run. What the hell happened?!

Latest posts