***Official: Hawks play to avoid last place game thread***

It’s confusing to me on why we don’t have all or them at this stage., Not having a just good or even average PG would go a long way. if Iowa had a PG who could bring the ball up and distribute and play D man that would be incredible asset to this team.

Our PG scored 30 pts today and held his guy in check. It was UAB tho, so I understand the competition. But anyone who actually watched these games this week, putting it all on Jordan is crazy...and I mean CRAZY. I am also not stating that he played good D, he didn't...but that's nowhere near Iowa's "major" problem in these 3 games. Points in the paint.

Our PG scored 30 pts today and held his guy in check. It was UAB tho, so I understand the competition. But anyone who actually watched these games this week, putting it all on Jordan is crazy...and I mean CRAZY. I am also not stating that he played good D, he didn't...but that's nowhere near Iowa's "major" problem in these 3 games. Points in the paint.

I’m not putting it on JBO bud..It would go along way to have JBO playing his rightful position and let him do his work. Plus The points in the paint are not all coming from the opponents post players I can guarantee you that!!

Latest posts