***Official: Hawks play to avoid last place game thread***

This is not a good team Iowa is playing. Lose this and it's an interesting forecast for the year.

I mean if I'm Fran and I'm playing 10 guys per game and my team sucks at defense...why not just hammer anyone who tries to drive inside. Like destroy them so they won't want to do it again.

Hawk fans are fired up! I think they're playing "Let's pose for a 'Caption This Pic' thread on Hawkeyenation!"

DPQLhRTWkAEizal.jpg

I mean if I'm Fran and I'm playing 10 guys per game and my team sucks at defense...why not just hammer anyone who tries to drive inside. Like destroy them so they won't want to do it again.

Their PT G can shoot 90 percent plus from the line.

There is no reason not to have at least one starting post in the game at all time. And Ellingson still can't play point, and shouldn't be on a B1G team.

Nick Norton, starting UAB guard is the son of former Hawkeye Randy Norton. He tore his ACL last year. He's only about 5.9, but really quick or at least he was in High School. Mizzou and Creighton offered him. His dad became the UAB women's coach and the kid went there.

And he can shoot the 3. See's the court real well at least he could in hs.

Yes. I thought that was one of the advantages of being so deep. Another FM head scratcher

Latest posts