***Official Hawks Get Revenge On The Burrowing Rodents Game Thread***

Just finished the game. Well done, boys
Only 6 pages in this payback game thread as the ranked good guys took revenge on those despised rodents up north coached by Little Ricky Greaseball? I’m sorry, but Fryowa’s production was way down in this game. He must be in a shooter’s slump. He’s too good of a player — we need him every game.

Hoops practice with his kid is not an excuse!

C’mon man!

Only 6 pages in this payback game thread as the ranked good guys took revenge on those despised rodents up north coached by Little Ricky Greaseball? I’m sorry, but Fryowa’s production was way down in this game. He must be in a shooter’s slump. He’s too good of a player — we need him every game.

C’mon man!
It was baseball!

Me coaching basketball would actually make kids shittier at it.

C’mon man!
Could a fishing slump.

I know those all too well. I'll be drawing blanks and a hundred feet up the bank some overnourished pimple faced fifteen year old dork will be pulling em out one after another. Smallmouth, walleye, freaking Northern pike.

They’re 10-0 at home and are done with the top 4 teams on the road. They could finish as high as 5th IMO.
I did the bracket generator yesterday. Didn't change any iowa games or put in any road upset. All I did was have some middle of the road teams beat some upper teams at home. Ended up with Minnesota 4th. Couldn't believe it.

I did the bracket generator yesterday. Didn't change any iowa games or put in any road upset. All I did was have some middle of the road teams beat some upper teams at home. Ended up with Minnesota 4th. Couldn't believe it.

I love that thing! It has Iowa winning the regular season at 18-2 with Nebraska finishing 0-20.

I love that thing! It has Iowa winning the regular season at 18-2 with Nebraska finishing 0-20.
I'm pretty sure it had us at 20-0 before we lost to Minnesota. It also still has us beating Michigan and Wisconsin on the road which is a bit surprising.

My 2 favorite plays were that pass from CM to JW where he threaded the needle. They had a really good camera angle of it. The other was that last dagger 3 JBo made right in Carrs eye. That was vintage JBo. Just an in your face shot. JBo is so fun to watch when he's got it going

MN is a living hell right now. I used to just love it when Iowa shitcanned the Goofers. Now it takes on extra meaning.

I'm pretty sure it had us at 20-0 before we lost to Minnesota. It also still has us beating Michigan and Wisconsin on the road which is a bit surprising.
I wonder if we can get another Connor Mac and Davidson tangle going in Wisci. God, I hate that little prick Davidson

Latest posts