***Official Hawks Curbstomp Purdue And The Boilermakers Is A Stupid Name Game Thread***

I will take a 3-5 season this year if you can give me a 10-2 next year
3-5 is what I predict. Wouldn’t be surprised if Illinois and MSU are only wins

10-2 is unlikely.

Lots of wide open misses. Petras needs to clean that up. We gave up 50-75 yards missing throws by a mile.
1st game andrenaline rush I get that. For a quarter it looked like he was settling down, but he missed a lot throws.

Petras simply needs more experience

Really too early to dismiss Spencer

We should win the next 2 games

Northwestern and Michigan State @ Iowa

Lose the next 2

At Minnesota and Penn State

Win @ Illinois

We might split the last 2 home games against Nebraska and Wisconsin

We could end up 4-4

Perhaps 3-5 is more likely

I did not have high expectations this season, before the Virus

Still going to be fun watching the games

At least it wasn't another humdrum Saturday

:cool:

The refs sucked, I know they are an easy target and people always want to blame them but there were some easy to call holds that were missed. But that's not why they lost the game, it just didn't help. Blown coverages all over the place, how you let Bell get so wide open especially down in the redzone is mind blowing. The turnovers crushed 2 scoring opportunities and an over anxious QB was missing wide open receivers and over throwing the ball all day.

This season is not gonna go over very well at all.

1. The refs were fucking terrible. So completely one sided it was laughable. Purdue was holding all game and nothing gets called. Bullshit.
2. Petras isn't going to lead us to many wins. Next man up please. Preferably someone who can hit a wide open receiver and not overthrow them every fucking time.
3. Did I mention the refs were fucking bullshit? Fucking cocksucking cheaters.
Give Petras more time. Let him have this season before you throw in the towel.

Latest posts