***OFFICIAL HAWKS CRAP IN PURPLE KITTIES LITTER BOX GAME THREAD***

As Jon Miller likes to say, the 19 footer is the worst shot in basketball. However, Moss seems to like them and he's hitting them tonight.

Garza providing nothing but bricks and TOs tonight

I concur. I’m not hating on him. I think he has the opportunity to be a very solid player for Iowa over his career. He needs someone to tell him to pass the ball. It’s like Fran’s offense stops once its passed into the post, no movement around the perimeter.

Bohannon is a f’n overrated derp nozzle.

He costs this team a ton of points with his 100% unnecessary pull-up threes from 29’. Not only are they bricks, they more often than not result in a defensive rebound followed by a two on one and easy basket on the other end.

McCaffery is a way better option at point. At least he drives and tries to make shots instead of launching it blindfolded from half court with a full shot clock.

Thanks to MisterMoss

We are tied at half

giphy.gif

I still feel like Garza makes some really poor choices. And doesn’t look to pass enough out of the block which makes the rest of his team stand still likely believing he wont pass the ball
Tries his ass off but a bit clumsy. Might be a bit rusty after couple games off.
Refs are letting cats get away with a lot of hand checks. If they are not going to call those, get Connor back in there. He seems to play with a bit of an edge.
Defense seems better tonite,

Bohannon is a f’n overrated derp nozzle.

He costs this team a ton of points with his 100% unnecessary pull-up threes from 29’. Not only are they bricks, they more often than not result in a defensive rebound followed by a two on one and easy basket on the other end.

McCaffery is a way better option at point. At least he drives and tries to make shots instead of launching it blindfolded from half court with a full shot clock.

yeah, but his tweets

J-Blo is 0-4 from 3pt land, but somehow he thinks it makes sense to keep moving farther back when he shoots them.

Latest posts