*****Official Hawkeyes vs Knights who are nothing more than losers wearing Tin Foil Game Thread****

SO HOW MANY POINTS DOES RUTGERS GIVE UP A GAME?

WHAT IS THEIR DEFENSIVE FG%

Guys I won't be here for the next 3 game threads. Going to the Dominican Republic for a week. Hopefully I can get them to put on the Iowa game in the sports bar at the resort. I'll be with you in thought.

Really good win. Let’s hope that pressure defense at the end was a learning experience for us.

Great to see Toussaint get his swagger back. He was getting into the lane at will.

Defense was poor in the 1H, but better in the second half. Garza finished with four blocks.

Let’s keep this going go beat the badgers now.

I think he's perfectly capable. If he gets taught to do it correctly. This team could go a long way.
He didn’t play a ton tonight, spent most of the night in foul trouble. Came in and knocked down those FT’s though. While I didn’t love his 3 as far as shot selection at the end of the game, he got off a good shot. As far as his point total night in, night out, pay no mind cause it literally doesn’t matter with Iowa’s other options to put the ball in the hoop

Really good win. Let’s hope that pressure defense at the end was a learning experience for us.

Great to see Toussaint get his swagger back. He was getting into the lane at will.

Defense was poor in the 1H, but better in the second half. Garza finished with four blocks.

Let’s keep this going go beat the badgers now.

They will get Wisconsin.

Latest posts