OFFICIAL Hawkeye/Vadger Game Thread

It's like we're desperate to prove every time we play an elite level team (aside from the Michigan game) how not elite we are. Wisconsin's punched us in the mouth that half. It's time to punch back. Make this a reverse of the game in their building.

I dont get the lack of enthusiasm. They must have been watching USAvsFinland

They're going to have to run Wisky to death this half and Marble needs to quit taking every shot. Woodbury was playing strong is about the only positive I see.

Report from the ice cream line... Here's to hopin the Badger 3 point shooting is colder in the 2nd half than this chocalate raspberry twist.

I dont get the lack of enthusiasm. They must have been watching USAvsFinland

I don't think it's lack of enthusiasm. Wisconsin's playing at a level we didn't expect. I don't know why we didn't expect it but Wisconsin's attacking and playing very strong and we're slow, showing me we just aren't ready for what they're doing. I almost thing going 2 weeks without playing a high level basketball team has made us forget what it takes to beat a really good team.

I remember an announcer earlier this year, I don't remember who or what game, quoting a player saying that you don't really know how good you are and how hard it is to win until you face a good team or player playing really hard. That's what's happening right now. Have to match Wisconsin's intensity.

Let's just start calling this the Whine and Cheese Thread. Seriously some of you are brutal..

images

By now we should now that Kominsky is gonna take 1 dribble to his right then reverse pivot to his left. He's done it every time.

Latest posts