***Official Hapless Hawks Lose by 30+ to the Fighting Midgets Game Thread***

Weird I saw a stat a few games ago he was in the 90s and he hasn't missed since. That stat must have been wrong.

Jordan was 2nd in the Big 10 (59-66 for 89%) in FTs coming into tonight's game in all games this season. He is 31-32 (97%) in conference games.

If you're going to keep typing nonsense about "making the tournament", I'm going to keep reminding you that this team is 12-14, 3-10. See, THOSE numbers are reality. This team is a 12-14, 3-10 team. Pretending otherwise is delusion.

I just said that is an NCAA team effort. If we played like that all the time, this team would be better. We haven’t... so we aren’t. But keep being a whiney bitch about something you can’t control.....

91AF5BE3-F28C-4A6C-ACB1-492EC9204024.jpeg
For the team maybe. Bit for fans who just want to see anything positive....

Not only that, but that's a stupid saying. There should be positives and negatives from wins and positives and negatives for losses if you want to maximize learning experience.

Jordan was 2nd in the Big 10 (59-66 for 89%) in FTs coming into tonight's game in all games this season. He is 31-32 (97%) in conference games.

That makes sense. When I saw that stat it surprised me he was that high because I knew he missed some early. Big 10 games makes sense. Bridges missing those 2 might have dropped him below Bohannon. Doubt it tho becasue he's probably shot way too many to drop much from 2 misses.

I just said that is an NCAA team effort. If we played like that all the time, this team would be better. We haven’t... so we aren’t. But keep being a whiney bitch about something you can’t control.....
There is no such thing as an NCAA effort. They don't seed teams by heart or grit.

I got home late and only caught the last 8 mins or so. Nice to see them play hard. Fran almost pulled off the KF Plan to perfection. Maybe next year.

Good one to watch the replay. We had the Spartans shook the second half.....

Bad decisions the at the end cost us the game

Spartan D certainly helped. We could not establish a solid play at all the last 30 seconds

Fouling Bridges was not a smart move

:cool:

There's nothing tough about that post other than how tough it is to watch this garbage night after night.

Losing sucks, struggling and going away from being aggressive in the last 3 minutes sucked. But this game wasn't even close to the garbage we've watched much of the year.

That said, we aren't likely to see 60% shooting again.

Deflating, if that's possible.

Losing sucks, struggling and going away from being aggressive in the last 3 minutes sucked. But this game wasn't even close to the garbage we've watched much of the year.

That said, we aren't likely to see 60% shooting again.

Deflating, if that's possible.
Exactly, we played out of our minds, MSU likely completely overlooked us and we still lost. Nothing positive here.

The positive is I watch games to get excited and have fun. There has been very little of that this season. I actually enjoyed 2 hours of Iowa basketball finally.

The other good news is losses like this normally crush me. Bit I don't feel much of anything becasue there was nothing on the line.

The Kirk Ferentz plan to out score opponents?
No. The KF Plan = pick one home game against a great team and prepare and practice to beat that team for months. That way your fans have some shred of hope for the future. They can say "if he's such a bad coach, how could he beat the #________ team in the nation?" "Next year will be our year!"
I wish I could remember what thread I predicted this in. I pointed directly to the MSU home game and said this was the game we would play out of our minds, using the KF Plan.

Latest posts