******OFFICIAL game thread.*****

I'm saying it right now: Weisman will finish with over 100 yards today.

Can't really throw a back-shoulder fade from inside the 10 yard line from the opposite hash without putting some mustard on it. It hit Davis in the hands...

Just because he gets hit in the hands doesn't mean it's a well thrown ball. He didn't have nearly enough time to react.

What a joke. Why even call the timeout before the punt if you're not even going to ATTEMPT to score.

Running the ball and screens are not examples of how to go the distance before the half.

Every time.

Good game, Hawks seem to have recovered......

Should have a little confidence now. This game is very important for the rest of the season.....

Just because he gets hit in the hands doesn't mean it's a well thrown ball. He didn't have nearly enough time to react.

QB's job is to get the ball to the WR on time...that's at least a 30-35 yard throw and JVB put it in about a 2 foot window. If Davis didn't turn soon enough that's not on JVB.

Overall, I am not displeased. The team is morphing into gladiators who will win even with an arm tied behind the back and a foot tied to the nut-sack.

What a joke. Why even call the timeout before the punt if you're not even going to ATTEMPT to score.

Running the ball and screens are not examples of how to go the distance before the half.

Every time.

I swear to god... how can a guy be around football his whole life, and have this pizz poor an understanding of game situation and clock management. Un-F-ing believable

WR's don't seem to be open down field ................ will we hear Eddie and Jon say how athletic UNI's DB's and LB's are?

Latest posts