****OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**** Iowa -v- Iowa State

Can I just go "Dr. Evil" and turn the game off and assume Iowa State will die instead of watching what will probably be a gut wrenching final 30 minutes?

This board seriously has some of the worst "fans". Being objective about your team is fine. The hate some of you produce towards this team is unreal. Don't know how half of you can call yourself a fan

I love the Hawks, but seriously you have to laugh at times, with what you see. Truth is tough it is a very, very mediocre team and that's being nice.

This board seriously has some of the worst "fans". Being objective about your team is fine. The hate some of you produce towards this team is unreal. Don't know how half of you can call yourself a fan

The 100000000000000 post in message board history on how to be "a true fan."

I hope that last ISU drive was us being lazy thinking it was half time. We just need to keep scoring and break these clowns.

stats at the half

[h=4]Team Stat Comparison[/h]
ISUIOWA
1st Downs810
3rd down efficiency
2-54-9
4th down efficiency
0-03-3
Total Yards147173
Passing105103
Comp-Att
8-1510-13
Yards per pass
Rushing4270
Rushing Attempts
Yards per rush
Penalties1-102-35
Turnovers10
Fumbles lost
Interceptions thrown
Possession9:4920:11

please post more often - we are trying to clean things up here. we need more positive posters to balance things out.

Canzeri needs carries. He had a couple good ones good ones but only 3 carries?? He'd better get some real playing time the second half.

exactly. 3 carries isn't enough. He's the only RB with a respectable YPC all season...gives Iowa's offense something it needs, and it's the cutback on the outside zone.

It's not a good sign when we only rush for 70 yards (half) on the 121st ranked defense. I'd like to see us rush for well over 100 yrds in the 2nd half.

Good thing ia state is god awful and their head coach is a moron. I hope Kirk writes paul a thank you letter

Latest posts