****OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**** Iowa -v- Iowa State

Watching this inept excuse of an offense is nauseating. Pathetic job from the head coach on down. Very little imagination on offense and defense expected to carry the load. Kirk must have been reading the comics and got caught up in family circus.

As I said earlier in this thread, KF only confirmed he is the worst in-game coach in the FBS. And it's not because of his TO before the first FG attempt, it's because of his lack of imagination and his outright lack of confidence in his team. His indecisiveness is clearly affecting the team - they have no idea as to their own identity. That was painfully clear on their own field goal attempt - the kickers were uncertain who was supposed to kick??? Unbelievable, but not if KF is your coach.

This is nothing new, but nothing will change until CPR is taking the best players away from KF. I find it hard to believe it has not already happened, after all, if you are a good offensive player and want to showcase your talents, why would you play for KF? It amazes me that CJB continues to hang around, he's clearly wasting his talent at Iowa.

Latest posts