*** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: IOWA @ PITTSBURGH ***

Only controversy is why should we keep this coaching staff around when it takes them 3.5 games to pull their heads out.

Completely different team in the second half than we've seen all year, that actually looked like Iowa football. Responded to getting punched in the mouth in the first half and Beathard looked really good. First time all year that I have some confidence going forward.

You must have given several warnings to several members today. Or you just picked me out of the crowd. Huh.

Most of your comments were pretty negative and I don't know what the warning was for but maybe you crossed the line. There were a loy of negative comments about KF and his coaching but nothing personal that I know of.

If Jake is healthy next week, does he start?

Kirk royally screwed up the Stanzi/Christensen situation for a few weeks and it was pretty clear cut who was the better QB (one guy is on an NFL roster, the other played for some German league team which I didn't know existed until I googled his name to double check the spelling)

Ruddock/Beathard isn't as clear cut I don't think (though who knows, C.J has some skills) so I wouldn't be shocked if Jake starts next week.

Most of your comments were pretty negative and I don't know what the warning was for but maybe you crossed the line. There were a loy of negative comments about KF and his coaching but nothing personal that I know of.
Most? I don't think so. Regardless, I didn't realize this place was a Nanny State. I'll consider another board, so I don't offend so many members here. Have a nice day, sir.

Latest posts