*** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: IOWA @ PITTSBURGH ***

It looked that way because that's what you wanted to see. I've been very critical of Rudock this year, but the only way he completes a pass to Vandeberg on that play is to put the ball exactly where he did. You can't hit him in stride when he's that well-covered.

So Jake purposefully underthrew it to one of our worst receivers for a jump ball with the defender slightly trailing instead of putting where only the receiver has a chance for it? Right.

These announcers have not done their homework. "Played to their strength" with the field goal? Also "been utilizing both qb's this season"? Huh??

Well, if the team we saw in the third quarter is who we really are, we'll have a pretty decent year irregardless of the outcome today.

So Jake purposefully underthrew it to one of our worst receivers for a jump ball with the defender slightly trailing instead of putting where only the receiver has a chance for it? Right.

U guys please stop measuring ur cawks and root for the hawks. Let go!

My wife and daughter just left the room after that unbelievable 3rd and 9 play to Bulloch. I really need to stop yelling!

In 2012 we hailed GD for that same gutsy play call against N Illinois that won the game. If it works, great play call...if not, then he sucks...

Seems to make sense that beathard's throws to our playmakers look better than ruddocks. He has more time throwing with the 2nd string.

Latest posts