!*****Official 'Frozen Birds Love Baseball' Game Thread*****!

Dumb fair catch. You have to hope for a dramatic run back. From a BC fan point of view you have to wonder what BC was doing running the ball on that last possession.

IOWA WINS!!!!!

Like I said at the beginning of the game Kirk couldn’t have asked for a better team to play. Power running back with very little pass threat. A win is a win though.

Have to look forward to next year but excuses are already built in with all new linebackers and backfield.

It’s always great to get a bowl win but I would be happy if KF came back in a few days and announced his retirement. It would be the right thing to do. Does everyone really want to watch another 7-5 season next year?

2.6 yrds per carry for Iowa’s offense only shows just how bad BC is on offense in that they couldn’t move the ball. Like I said KF couldn’t have picked a better team to play.

Watch Iowa's players post game and convince me that was a meaningless bowl game win. Maybe to those of you who have a more cynical world view? In my old age, I am more comfortable being a snowflake. Wait until you get here, and believe me, you will.

Latest posts